Click the Donate button on the left and you will be taken to PayPal where you can enter any amount you wish to donate to the Salem Hills HS PTSA. 100% of the funds we receive (minus PayPal fees) are put back into the school -- teacher appreciation, parent conferences teacher dinners, school dance, spirit activities, Reflections awards, Senior scholarships and more! Thank you for your generosity!
We are doing something new and different for this year’s SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR YOUR SCHOOL SHHS PTSA donation drive. Local businesses have donated amazing prizes for us to use to thank our parents for supporting our students, teachers, and school. Our donation drive starts today and runs through Saturday. The drawing will be done the evening of Sunday Feburuary 19th, and winners will be notified by phone.
We want to thank the following businesses for donating these great prizes:
- $500 off full Othodontic Treatment (Thomas Orthodontics, Salem)
- WiFi Thermostat with free installation and training included (AIRESERV Heating and Air)
- Tax Preparation- Basic 1040 with itemized deductions (Rick B Ainge, CPA, Salem)
- Admission for one to any summer baseball or softball camp/clinic (Wasatch Front Elite)
- 5 $25 Main St. Pizza Gift Certificates (Main St. Pizza, Salem)
- 2 Oral B Pro 5000 electric toothbrushes and dental products gift bags (Salem Smiles)
- 2 $50 Walmart Gift Cards (Payson Walmart)
- Raspberry Pi 3 Complete Starter Kit (small single-board computer) - 32 GB Edition (ImSAR)
- Senior Photo Shoot with 10 digital images (www.whitneybuftonphotography.com)
- Custom Teeth Whitening (Woodland Dental, Salem)
- 4 Gift Certificates for boutonniere with magnet or wristlet on bracelet (Sweetbriar Cove)
- Beautiful Bath and Body Gift basket (valued $50) (Sego Lily Soap, Spanish Fork)
- One Month Guest Pass (ZUWIRE Fitness, Salem)
- 2 Gift Certificates for Adjustment, 30 min massage, or Sports Physical (Crockett Chiropractic)
- One Month CrossFit (Nebo CrossFit, Salem)
- 2 $15 Siro’s Place Gift Certificate (Siro’s Place, Salem)
- 5 gift certificates for The Ultimate Plus Car Wash (Wiggy Wash, Spanish Fork)
- 2 $10 Chevron Gift Cards (Salem Chevron)
- 2 t-shirts, 2 $10 Gift Cards and 2 Decals (Traxion Supply Co- Skate Shop, Spanish Fork)
- 3 Family Packs each with 12 free donut and 6 free Sipzz Drink coupons (Daylight Donuts)
- Spring Pillow Quilt Kit (Gracie Lou’s Quilt Shoppe)
- Consultation, scalp massage, wash, haircut, blow dry, and style (R Salon, Rachel Lyn Button)
- $25 Tractor Supply Gift Card, 2 hats, mug, and bucket (Tractor Supply)
- $25 Texas Roadhouse Gift Card/Calendar (Colt Sampson/Salem State Farm)
- $25 Stokes Gift Card and Candy (Colt Sampson/Salem State Farm)
- $25 Amazon Gift Card (Hillside Medical Clinic)
- 3 Autographed 101 Things to do with Chocolate Cookbooks (Stephanie Ashcraft, INC)
- T-shirt and gift bag full of treats (Payson Physical and Sports Therapy)
- Mini loaf pan, baking mixes and cooking tools gift bag (Stokes)
- Hats, Water bottles, T-shirts, Mouse Pads, and backpacks (CC Bank, Salem)
- Frisbees, Piggy banks, Water bottles, Hand Sanitizer (America First Credit Union, Salem)
- 2 Gandolfo’s breakfast sandwich gift certificates (Gandolfo’s, Salem)
There are THREE WAYS to EARN ENTRIES for our prize drawing.
- Stop by the PTSA table when you attend your student’s Parent Teacher conferences on Wednesday February 15 to have your name entered into the drawing. From 2:30- 4:30 p.m. teachers will be in their classrooms. During this time, students can work with teachers and parents can meet their child's teachers in their rooms. From 5:30-7:30 teachers will be in the auxiliary gym to meet with parents and students. The PTSA table will be outside the doors of the auxiliary gym.
- Attend a technology safety workshop for parents on Wednesday, February 15, in the SHHS Library and attend 1 entry per adult attending. The workshop will run from 4:30- 5 p.m. and will then be repeated again from 5- 5:30 p.m. giving you time to visit the other breakout sessions being held by counselors/ administrators.
- Earn entries by donating money to the SHHS PTSA. For every $5 that you donate before 11:59 p.m. this Saturday (February 18th), your name will be entered into the prize drawing. If you donate $20, your name will be entered four times. You can donate online by clicking the Donate button on the left of this page . If you prefer to donate with a check or cash, you can print the attached donation slip and deliver it to the front office where the PTSA has a collection basket or bring your donation to the PTSA table the evening of Parent Teacher Conferences.
The Salem Hills High School Parent Teacher Student Association works hard to encourage and support the faculty and staff while also supporting students and parents in our School Community. If every student donated $5, we would have enough money to fund our organization for an entire school year. If we raise extra funds, we are able to fund college scholarships based on leadership skills and school involvement. (Lately we haven't been able to sponsor many scholarships due to the lack of funds. The more money we raise the more scholarships we will be able to provide.)
What else does the PTSA do? They provide dinners for teachers during Parent Teacher Conference nights, Munchie Monday treats, a small gift for each teacher for their birthday or half birthday (if born during summer months), a week of small gifts for Teacher Appreciation Week, and more. The PTSA provides fun and interactive activities during club times and giving students opportunities to show leadership. We sponsor a dance every year for students. We encourage students interested in everything from art to video production to enter our Reflections Contest every year for which we provide awards. Winners can progress to the district, state, and national level. We provide activities for the entire school during lunch during Respect Week. We provide food for the SkyHawk Gorge. The list could go on and on.
Our main goal is that our high school is considered the best place to work for educators and the best place to learn for students. Salem Hills High School is a great place where administrators, teachers, and community members truly care about each individual student and their individual potential to change the world. We as a PTSA want to support that mission.
* Your donation is also tax deductible. Print your receipt and this form for tax purposes. Or if donating with a check or cash, print the receipt turning one section in with your donation and another for your records.